Air Wick Home is in the Air Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: Air Wick Home is in the Air Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Reckitt Benckiser LLC, Droga5, LLC, Facebook, Inc., Twitter, Inc., and Instagram, and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Void where prohibited. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement with these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Entry must be entrant’s original work, be in keeping with Sponsor’s image and not be offensive or inappropriate, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entry must not defame or violate or infringe the rights of any person or entity. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry and remove any post that it determines, in its sole discretion, is not in compliance with these Official Rules.
2. Sponsor: Reckitt Benckiser LLC, Morris Corporate Center IV, 399 Interpace Parkway Parsippany, NJ
07054. Administrator: Droga5, LLC, 120 Wall Street, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10005.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on 01/28/15 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on 02/13/15 at 8:00 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, post a photo that shows what makes your house a home on Twitter, Instagram, or Air Wick’s page on Facebook and include the hashtags #HomeIsInTheAir and #sweeps. All terms and conditions of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram apply. If you do not have a Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram account, establishing an account is free. Limit 1 (one) entry per Facebook ID / Twitter ID / Instagram ID. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, Facebook ID / Twitter ID / Instagram ID, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Winner Notification: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around 02/13/15. Each potential winner will be notified by Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram message and he/she will have 48 hours from notification to respond to Sponsor. The failure of a potential winner to respond to such notification within the required time period, or the potential winner’s noncompliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules; and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
6. OWNERSHIP / PUBLICITY: ALL ENTRIES BECOME THE PROPERTY OF SPONSOR AND ENTRANTS AGREE AND CONSENT THAT SPONSOR AND ITS DESIGNEES MAY USE ENTRANTS’ NAME, CITY, STATE, LIKENESS, ENTRY, PHOTOGRAPH, AVATAR, FACEBOOK/TWITTER/INSTAGRAM PROFILE PICTURE, BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION AND ALL OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES FOR PROMOTIONAL, ADVERTISING OR OTHER PURPOSES, WORLDWIDE, IN PERPETUITY IN ANY AND ALL MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVISED, WITHOUT LIMITATION AND WITHOUT FURTHER PAYMENT, NOTIFICATION, PERMISSION OR OTHER CONSIDERATION, EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
7. Prizes (2): Each winner will receive five hundred United States dollars ($500.00) and a four (4) pack of Air Wick fragrances, to include four (4) Scented Oil twin refills, three (3) Freshmatic single refills, one (1) Scented Oil warmer, and one (1) Freshmatic refill + Gadget. Approximate Retail Value: $544.00. Total Approximate Retail Value: $1,088.00. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person.
8. Release: By participating, entrants agree as follows: a) to abide by these Official Rules, and to the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects and b) THAT SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR, FACEBOOK, INC., TWITTER INC., INSTAGRAM, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, PRIZE SUPPLIERS, RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY TO AN ENTRANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS.”
9. General Conditions: Released Parties are not responsible for lost, delayed, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed phone, computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether computer, network, human, mechanical, electronic, printing, typographical or otherwise relating to or in connection with this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials or for any damage to entrant’s or other person’s hardware or software as a result of participation. Released Parties are not responsible for entries that are lost, late, stolen, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, garbled or delayed by computer transmissions. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor and/or Administrator will be disqualified. Every submission must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual participant and repetitive automated electronic submission of entries is specifically disallowed. Use of automated entry software or programs is prohibited and all such entries will be void. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof and/or terminate the participation of any participant (and void his/her entry) whose conduct potentially compromises the Sweepstakes and at its sole discretion to award the prize from among all eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the act requiring such suspension or termination. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
10. Disputes and Limitation of Liability: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK OR THE APPROPRIATE STATE COURT LOCATED NEW YORK, NEW YORK; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ENTRANT AND SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES.
12. Winners List: A Winners List will be available after the promotion end date (listed above) by sending an email to email@example.com between 02/27/15 and 03/28/15.