Cinnabon® Classic Cinnamon Roll Wax Melts

Come home to the warm, comforting aroma of world-famous cinnamon rolls.

Product Features

  • Gourmet cinnamon scent is inspired by the world-famous Cinnabon® Classic Cinnamon Roll
  • Each pack lasts up 160 hours
  • Cinnamon wax melts are great for kitchens and living rooms
  • Contains natural essential oils
  • Each pack includes 8 melts

Also available in: 8ct - 3.1 oz

Product Description

It’s the irresistible smell of freshly baked dough, one-of-a-kind cinnamon and cream cheese frosting that makes Cinnabon rolls so unforgettable. Now, you can enjoy that sweet cinnamon scent whenever you want, every day. Scented wax melts gently diffuse cinnamon scent with a rich, long-lasting fragrance. The Air Wick® Familiar Favorites® Collection is inspired by scents of beloved brands that evoke the aroma and comfort of home. *CINNABON® and the Cinnabon logo are registered trademarks of Cinnabon, Inc. and are used under license by Reckitt Benckiser LLC.

Usage Instructions: Wax Melts:
1. Read and follow instructions provided with Air Wick® Warmer.
The warmer will melt wax, releasing fragrance into air.
2. Break off one Air Wick® Wax Melt and place in center of a clean and empty warmer bowl. Do not use more than one Wax Melt at a time.
3. Do not add water.
4. When fragrance is no longer being released, turn off Air Wick® Warmer and allow wax to cool prior to moving.
To remove wax: Wax removal instructions
1. Allow wax to cool completely and harden.
2. Pop wax out of warmer bowl. If needed, use blunt wood or rubber tool to push wax out of warmer bowl. Do not use abrasive cleaners or equipment that will scratch the warmer bowl.
3. Dispose of wax in trash, do not place wax down drain.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
NOTICE: PRODUCT MAY POSE A CHOKING
HAZARD TO CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS OF AGE.
CAUTION: MAY BE HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. MAY CAUSE EYE AND SKIN IRRITATION. Prolonged or frequent skin contact may cause an allergic reaction. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing. DO NOT ingest. FIRST AID TREATMENT: If in eyes, rinse eyes with water. Remove any contact lenses and continue to rinse eyes for at least 15 minutes. If on skin, wash area with soap and water. If irritation persists, get medical attention. Discontinue use immediately and get medical attention if a reaction develops. If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. Call a physician or Poison Control Center immediately. Contains fragrance oils. Wash hands after handling. USE ONLY IN WELL VENTILATED AREAS

Product Code: 00062338910321